Thursday, August 1, 2013

Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter

I know I haven't posted in a long time. Truth be told, I've just been too busy. 13 hour work days, 5 days a week, with Saturdays as another 5 hours, are tough on me. Video games and films are kind of on the back burner, honestly. Some very good things have happened in the last few months, so at least I can say that I am happy though all this. Some bad things have happened too, but I finally have people in my life who are truly supportive in the way that I never had before.



And here we are, with the Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter! It's a film project-hold on, I know anyone reading this will wonder why a video game series should get a film project. If this takes off, Alice might get a video game sequel. In Otherlands, Alice travels into the minds of other people, interacting with their psychology. On of the people you get to go into is Van Gogh!



Well, it will be if it gets enough money. I don't have much these days, but I donated $60. That way I can get a signed DVD of the film, not just a digital copy. I wasn't going to donate at first and I caved. I'd like to help Alice succeed in video game format, and this is how I can help. And I love the Alice story too much to just let this pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment