Friday, March 22, 2013

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut Release Date

The coffee says...

April 30th 2013!

Please imagine the above text as flashing, sparkling, and vibrating in excitement. 

I was hoping for an earlier release, but at least it isn't any later. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back. 

combat and driving is supposed to be greatly improved. I don't particularly care about the HD graphics, but I would love for the game to be improved in the controls section. When I first went in, I found the combat to be so frustrating. 

The only thing that I am disappointed about is that it is still a PS3 exclusive. Why? I hate this. I greatly prefer the Xbox 360, mostly because it is what I have and I'm not buying another console for nothing.

Anyway, I am very excited for the news. Can't wait for the end of April.  

No comments:

Post a Comment